1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in a Trinity of equal Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the immutable Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments as inspired of God and without error as originally written, supreme in Authority in all matters of Christian life, faith and practice.
3. We believe that God the Son became incarnate in the person of Jesus Christ, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and whose death on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice provided full expiation for sinners; who rose again for our justification and who ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, as our Advocate and High Priest.
4. We believe that the true Church, being formed by the work of the Holy Spirit, is composed of born-again believers who practice consecration of life unto God for service.
5. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ to consummate His kingdom upon the earth in which He shall reign in righteousness and peace.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust: the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting conscious punishment and damnation of the lost in hell.
7. We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit as One who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and who regenerates, seals and sets apart the believer to a holy life.
8. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and his evil forces, but that God has made full provision, whereby Christians are more than conquerors through Christ by the power of His Holy Spirit.
9. We believe in the urgent need for every Christian to respond to Christ's Great Commission, and while going, to make disciples in order that His Gospel might reach out to the ends of the earth.